22 minutes ago, NotImportant said:

I am a atheist becasue according to me god is impossible. In this case, it was not kuran what made me atheist.

So,  Christian - muslim - Jewish ....... it is all one to me. God is impossible itself

Siz agnostik tayfadan değil miydiniz ya aklımda yanlış mı kalmış

Sitelerde Paylaş
27 dakika önce, ekremaktaş yazdı:

Siz agnostik tayfadan değil miydiniz ya aklımda yanlış mı kalmış

Belki, ama yeterince derin olmayan insanlar için gereksiz polemikten kaçınıyorum. Çok farklı koşullar altında agnostiklikten bahsedilebilir.  Allah, hristiyan tanrısı ... dahil değil

Sitelerde Paylaş
8 hours ago, Anton1000 said:

I come in this forum to soeak with atheists who in past are muslims. 

Who are they?  

What is your opinion about christianism? 

Can't real, identical with any culture of society God. Which religion it doesn't matter. 
Every god is named in the language of the people who created it. 

Sitelerde Paylaş

All religions resembles one another. Islam or Christianity basically are no different from other religions. We therefore do not feel the need to examine all religions one by one to realize that they are false.

tarihinde Şövalye tarafından düzenlendi
Sitelerde Paylaş

I want to learn who live atheists in muslim countries..Turkey isnt so muslim country because is cosmic coutry with not national religious and Saria isnt law.But i want to learn who live atheists in Turkey,if their family know that they are atheists.I am christian not muslim now.

Sitelerde Paylaş
5 saat önce, Anton1000 yazdı:

Turkey isnt so muslim country because is cosmic coutry with not national religious and Saria isnt law.But i want to learn who live atheists in Turkey,

thats why, not so hard to live in muslim family for some of them..

Sitelerde Paylaş
8 hours ago, Anton1000 said:

I want to learn who live atheists in muslim countries..Turkey isnt so muslim country because is cosmic coutry with not national religious and Saria isnt law.But i want to learn who live atheists in Turkey,if their family know that they are atheists.I am christian not muslim now.

Our families know.

There is nothing to hide when you are an adult and you are earning your own money.

For younger/teenager atheists... I think they hide it from their parents. Their parents even force them to do some Muslim stuff as far as i know.

Sitelerde Paylaş
  • Konuyu Görüntüleyenler   0 kullanıcı

Sayfayı görüntüleyen kayıtlı kullanıcı bulunmuyor.

• Yeni Oluştur...