Edip Yüksel tutuklandı mı?

Turkish-American Author Arrested in Turkey‏

Kimden: Edip Yuksel (19@19.org) adına kurandaki-din@googlegroups.com

Gönderme tarihi: 06 Kasım 2008 Perşembe 18:25:16

Kime: 19org (19org@googlegroups.com)

Bilgi: 48hours@cbsnews.com; 60m@cbsnews.com; audsvcs@cbs.com; AZyglis@buffnews.com; debra_richman@timeinc.com; dweigel@reason.com; edevericks@seattletimes.com; editor@annaqed.com; editor@commondreams.org; editor@muslimphilosophy.com; editor@palestinechronicle.com; editorial@discover.com; editorial@nytimes.com; editorial@skeptic.com; editors@sciam.com; evening@cbsnews.com; gmackay@hamiltonspectator.com; gvarvel@indystar.com; info@discovery.org; info@intelcenter.com; info@nswbc.org; jcole@heraldsun.com; letters@azstarnet.com; letters@latimes.com; letters@newsday.com; letters@newsweek.com; letters@time.com; neil@nytimes.com; news@commondreams.org; nightly@nbc.com; nytnews@nytimes.com; oped@nytimes.com; submissions@commondreams.org; tmenees@post-gazette.com; today@nbc.com; ty_trippet@timeinc.com; vharville@arkansasnews.com; viewerservices@msnbc.com; vvinyard@azstarnet.com; starextra@stargazete.com; eraines@azstarnet.com; mdekker@azstarnet.com

3 ek

Harun Yah...doc (32,3 KB), Wordpress...doc (17,6 KB), German Ar...doc (36,0 KB)

(This letter is sent to you upon the instruction of Edip Yuksel, who anticipated another arrest by the Turkish authorities.)

Edip Yuksel is Arrested in Turkey Upon the Complaint of a Sunni Cult Leader

After giving three lectures at Oxford University and London on his recent books Manifesto for Islamic Reform and Quran: a Reformist Translation, Edip Yuksel went to Istanbul to give a series of lectures and participate in events and media interviews to promote Islamic Reform. However, upon the complaint of a cult leader, Edip Yuksel is charged with the crimes of insulting Turkishness and the Turkish generals.

Edip Yuksel is arrested by the Turkish police for insulting the Turkish flag, government, and the Turkish generals in his articles published at his website, www.19.org. The website has been blocked by Turkish courts for more than two years for an article written by Edip Yuksel critical of the Turkish cult leader, Adnan Oktar who uses Harun Yahya nickname on hundreds of books concocted by his followers. The title of the article: "Harun Yahya or Adnan Oktar: The Promised Mahdi?"

Attached several correspondence and two articles by Edip Yuksel on this issue.

Please share this letter with your contacts and send it to the US State department, Human Rights Organizations, and Media.

EDIP YUKSEL is an American-Turkish-Kurdish author and activist who spent four years in Turkish prisons in the 1980's for his political writings and activities promoting an Islamic revolution in Turkey. After several month of heated debate on the role and nature of Hadith and Sunna and finally reading a landmark book, he experienced a paradigm change in 1 July 1986 transforming him from a Sunni Muslim leader to a reformed muslim or rational monotheist. Edip Yuksel has written more than twenty books and hundreds of articles on religion, politics, philosophy and law in Turkish, and numerous articles and books in English. His recent English books are Quran: a Reformist Translation, and Manifesto for Islamic Reform. Edip is the founder of 19.org, and the Islamic Reform organization. His personal site is yuksel.org. After receiving his bachelor degrees from the University of Arizona in Philosophy and Near Eastern Studies, Edip received his law degree from the same university. Edip is an Adjunct Philosophy professor at Pima Community College, and teaches various classes at his children's school. He is fluent in Turkish, English and Classic Arabic; proficient in Persian, and barely conversant in Kurdish, his mother tongue.

Peace,

Dear Richard Dawkins:

I am an American/Turkish author/philosopher, and during the days of my ignorance I was Adnan's mentor. Many of his mentally, spiritually and financially exploited students are in contact with me.

By using the Turkish courts, Adnan banned my website, www.19.org and has been blocked to Turkish people for more than two years.

Attached is my article, "Harun Yahya: The Promised Mahdi?", which infuriated him and caused the ban of my website and wordpress. If you wish you may publish it at your website.

Though I am philosophically convinced that there is a creator of the universe, I am also scientifically convinced that the theory of evolution is truth. Furthermore, I have similar aversion against organized religions. I am delcared as an apostate by Sunni and Shiite scholars and had to immigrate to the USA to save my life.

I will be giving a series of lectures on Islamic Reform in United Kingdom and Turkey. I had to cancel my previous lectures to Turkey because of an arrest warrant against me because of this delusional cult leader. I am currently trying to hire another lawyer to deal with the problem...

I live in Tucson, Arizona, and if you wish I would like to put you in contact with the lawyer of the victims of Harun Yahya. She has represented numerous of them in the court and she knows everything about his and his cult's dealings. She recently got a sentencing verdict against this despicable cult leader.

Peace,

Edip Yuksel

PS: Below is my correspondence with a Western journalist on this topic.For my websites and contact phone see the bottom of the page.

Dear Matt:

Matt, attached are some documents that might be of use for your project.

The following documents contain some of my interviews and articles. Deccal Tarikati contains raw materials for an upcoming book we are working on. Please do not share the documents with anyone; you may use them and quote from them for your article, though.

Deccal Tarikati

Wordpess and Adnan

Objektif 26 Nisan...

Tarikati Çökertme planı

Harun Yahya or Adnan Oktar: the Promised Mahdi?

I have also a Police Record on Adnan. But it is too big for attachment: 21 MB on PDF file.

Please do not use the names unless you get permission from them. You may use my name.

Peace,

Edip

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 8:15 AM, Edip Yuksel <19@19.org> wrote:

Dear Matt:

Yes, you may reach me via that number. Just precede it with the USA phone code. Yes you are right and admiringly attentive, I was early riser today. But, usually, I do better around midnight.

I am very busy the entire day with teaching and meetings. So, I may not answer your phone call. Please leave me a message and the best times for you; I will inshallah call you back.

Peace,

Edip

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 6:36 AM, Matt Mossman <mattmossman@gmail.com> wrote:

Edip,

That's understandable. I'm familiar with enough of this to know that much. I assume that anyone who would want to talk to me would not want their name used in print, and I would respect that and follow their wishes.

Shall I call you at 520-481-1919? You must be an early riser!

Matt

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Edip Yuksel <19@19.org> wrote:

Dear Matt:

As a retaliation to a single article I wrote about Adnan and his cult, he used the backward Turkish laws and banned my website www.19.org to Turkish visitors. I hired a lawyer and it did not change anything. I have hired another one recently... Upon his instruction, his followers have been spamming youtube.com with silly videos hoping to insult my person and "punish" me for my criticism of his spiritual, sexual, mental and financial exploitations of many young men and women.

Some of his former victims are in contact with me. But, I would hesitate to introduce you to them, since I have learned that this crook has been using hideous tactics to deter his former victims. So, I am not sure about your identity and you might well be one of his followers who is trying to get information and blackmail his former followers.

So, try to prove me your identity. Anyone can get a gmail.com email address under Matt Mossman.

Please do not think that I am scared of this charlatan. He is a loser and ultimately everyone will witness it. I just cannot lead those former victims to get hurt again...

You may reach me via my cell phone number. See below.

Peace,

Edip

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 6:05 AM, Matt Mossman <mattmossman@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am a freelance journalist based in Istanbul, Turkey. I am now researching for a story on Adnan Oktar, and would like to speak with you on the subject. I wrote about him and the BAV for Seed Magazine in 2006, and am considering doing so again. I would in particular like to find people who were a member of his group in the early 1990s, and would be willing to talk with me about their experiences then. As you know, there have been many allegations, which, if true are very interesting for people to know about Mr. Oktar, particularly as he gains a worldwide reputation for his publications. I look forward to hearing from you,

With best wishes,

Matt Mossman

--

Matt Mossman

Istanbul, Turkey

+90-537-899-9529

www.mattmossman.com

--

Edip Yuksel, J.D.

www.19.org

www.yuksel.org

www.islamicreform.org

www.brainbowpress.com

www.muslimheretics.com

http://groups.google.com/group/19org

Turkish Books: www.ozanyayincilik.com

Bu haberi paylaşayım istedim..Edip tutuklandı vs yazıyor Harun Yahya ile olan davasından dolayı.

Selam.

Sitelerde Paylaş
H.Y hakaret davası açmış, davadan hüküm giymiş olabilir.. Haberin gerçek olma ihtimali var..

Sabiha Gökçen'de yakalanmış mahkeme araması olduğu için..Mahkemede imiş şu an gelen habere göre..

HY denen adamın hukuk faşizmine bir çare bulmak gerekiyor.

Sitelerde Paylaş
hakaret edenlere hapis mi veriyorlar? bu nasıl bir gaflettir?

Hukuki açıdan yanlış bir ibare kullanmış ..Gerçi ben hukukçu değilim.

Hüküm giymek değil de mahkeme aramasından GBT'de görünüp mahkemeye sevkedilmiş olabilir .Sonucu bilmiyorum şimdilik.

Selam.

tarihinde sokrates_ tarafından düzenlendi
Sitelerde Paylaş

Son konuşmamızda Türkiye'ye gitmesinin sakıncalı olacağını söylemiştim kendisine...

O da farkındaydı durumun..

Bana öyle geliyor ki Adnan Oktar'la hükümetin bazı gizli ilişkileri var.

Belki de Edip Yüksel'in kendi çevresinde Adnan Oktar ve hükümet hesabına casusluk yapanlar bile var olabilir.

Biri onun Türkiye'ye geleceğini çıtlatmış olabilir.

Yani belki de Edip Yüksel Türkiye'de tevkif etmek için bekleniyordu.

ABD vatandaşı olduğu için kendisine başka türlü zararları olabileceğini sanmıyorum.

Demin kendisi ile telefon konuşması yaptım.

Türkiye'de olduğunu, mahkeme kararı ile tutuklandığını, ama serbest bırakıldığını söyledi.

Çok uykulu olduğu için fazla konuşamadık.

Ama Adnan Oktar'ın kendisini suçladığını ve ona yapılan hakaretlerin hepsinin Edip Yüksel'den geldiğini iddia ettiğini de sözlerine ekledi.

Kendisi ile yarın konuşmaya çalışacağım.

Gelişmeleri buradan izleyebilirsiniz.

Sitelerde Paylaş
Son konuşmamızda Türkiye'ye gitmesinin sakıncalı olacağını söylemiştim kendisine...

O da farkındaydı durumun..

Bana öyle geliyor ki Adnan Oktar'la hükümetin bazı gizli ilişkileri var.

Belki de Edip Yüksel'in kendi çevresinde Adnan Oktar ve hükümet hesabına casusluk yapanlar bile var olabilir.

Biri onun Türkiye'ye geleceğini çıtlatmış olabilir.

Yani belki de Edip Yüksel Türkiye'de tevkif etmek için bekleniyordu.

ABD vatandaşı olduğu için kendisine başka türlü zararları olabileceğini sanmıyorum.

Demin kendisi ile telefon konuşması yaptım.

Türkiye'de olduğunu, mahkeme kararı ile tutuklandığını, ama serbest bırakıldığını söyledi.

Çok uykulu olduğu için fazla konuşamadık.

Ama Adnan Oktar'ın kendisini suçladığını ve ona yapılan hakaretlerin hepsinin Edip Yüksel'den geldiğini iddia ettiğini de sözlerine ekledi.

Kendisi ile yarın konuşmaya çalışacağım.

Gelişmeleri buradan izleyebilirsiniz.

teşekkürler hacı

gizli gitmedi duyurmuştu sitesinde

inşallah sağ salim döner ailesine ve yuvasına

bu arada

doğum günün kutlu olsun koca kurt (6 kasım)

buda sana surpriz olsun ---> TIKLA

sevgiler

Sitelerde Paylaş
kitap şatışlarıı artırmak için

reklam olmasın

:)

Sevgili Doğan

Hakkımda yazdıkların için teşekkürlerimi sunuyorum.

Sağol.

Edip Yüksel'in tutuklanması kendi ihtiyarı dışında bir olay.

Fazla sevilen biri değil Edip Yüksel. Düşmanı çok.

Kitap satışlarını artırmak için böyle bir oyun düzenlenebilir elbette.

Ve bunun çok sayıda örneği var.

Edip Yüksel'in bunu planlayacağını tahmin etmiyorum.

Ama bu fırsattan yararlanamayacak kadar da saf biri olmadığını biliyorum.

Edip Yüksel haklı olarak bu olaydan yararlanacak ve kitap satışlarını artıracaktır.

Sitelerde Paylaş
(...)

Edip Yüksel haklı olarak bu olaydan yararlanacak ve kitap satışlarını artıracaktır.

tipik bir istemem yan cebime koy vakası. :rolleyes:

ama artık birilerinin bu h.yahya şarlatanına dur demesi gerek.

Sitelerde Paylaş
Hukukçu değilsen kullanılan terim üzerine nasıl ahkam kesebiliyorsun?

Hüküm giymek "mahkeme tarafından cezalandırılmak" anlamındadır. Bu hapis cezası da olabilir, para cezası da...

Kapiş?

hakaret davaları para cezası ile cezalandırılır. para cezası alanlar içeriye mi tıkılıyor?

kapiş

Sitelerde Paylaş
Hukukçu değilsen kullanılan terim üzerine nasıl ahkam kesebiliyorsun?

Hüküm giymek "mahkeme tarafından cezalandırılmak" anlamındadır. Bu hapis cezası da olabilir, para cezası da...

Kapiş?

Ben Edip'in durumu ile ilgili açıklama gereği duydum acaba yanıltıcı mı oldum diye..

Kapişli mapişli cıvık yorumları pas geçersen sevinirim.

Selam.

Sitelerde Paylaş
Sevgili Doğan

Hakkımda yazdıkların için teşekkürlerimi sunuyorum.

Sağol.

Edip Yüksel'in tutuklanması kendi ihtiyarı dışında bir olay.

Fazla sevilen biri değil Edip Yüksel. Düşmanı çok.

Kitap satışlarını artırmak için böyle bir oyun düzenlenebilir elbette.

Ve bunun çok sayıda örneği var.

edip hesap-kitap adamı

bundan da 19 adet yararlanacak ve faydalanacak şeyler bulur elbet

:)

sevgiler hacı

bu arada yaş 58 mi 59 mu oldu..?

Sitelerde Paylaş
  • Konuyu Görüntüleyenler   0 kullanıcı

Sayfayı görüntüleyen kayıtlı kullanıcı bulunmuyor.

• Yeni Oluştur...