Kanada Göçmenlik ve Mülteci Kurumundan Email

Kanada Göçmenlik ve Mülteci kurumundan bir temsilci, turkishatheist.net sayfam vasıtasıyla bana ulaştı ve aşağıdaki email'i gönderdi:

Dear Mr. Aydin Turk,

I am writing with a request for information on behalf of the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) of Canada. I am currently researching the situation of atheists in Turkey and have come across your website. I am hoping that you can provide some information on this topic beyond what is on your website. I would be happy to correspond with you by email or telephone you at a time that is convenient for you, if you prefer. The IRB is an independent administrative tribunal responsible for refugee protection in Canada. For your reference, I have included additional information about the IRB and how we use the information that we collect, at the end of this email.

My specific questions are as follows:

1. Are you aware of any incidents of mistreatment (violence, harassment, discrimination) of atheists by members of society or the authorities in Istanbul around the time of the Gezi Park protests in 2013, based on their religious beliefs? If possible, please provide examples.
  2. Are atheists who fear mistreatment on the basis of their beliefs able to seek assistance or protection from the authorities (police, judiciary)?
  3. In Turkey, are there local militia groups or other groups who report on citizens' religious practices or beliefs to the authorities? If so, please provide details.

Any information that you can provide would be extremely helpful. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

====

The IRB is an independent administrative tribunal responsible for refugee protection and immigration appeals in Canada. To function effectively, the IRB requires current, reliable and publicly available information on claimants’ countries of origin. This need is met by the Research Directorate, which provides information to those involved in the refugee protection process.

All reports produced by the Research Directorate may be used as documentary evidence during refugee protection hearings in Canada, are publicly available, and can be accessed on the IRB Internet Website at www.irb-cisr.gc.ca. As a matter of practice, the Research Directorate does not include the names of sources in its short reports but will cite professional titles and the institution with which sources are affiliated. If, in the hearing room, the IRB decision-maker requests the Research Directorate to name its sources, we will be legally obliged to do so. However, refugee protection hearings are closed to the public with only the participants at the hearing privy to the evidence and, therefore, to the name of the source. You should also be aware that should a request for leave to appeal a decision of the IRB be granted by the Federal Court, the entire record of proceedings before the IRB becomes a matter of public record.

====

Best regards,

Teresa Leung

Research Officer / Agente de recherche

Country of Origin Information Unit / Section de la recherche sur les pays d'origine

Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada / Commission de l'immigration et du statut de réfugié du Canada

Tel: 613-996-1442

İngilizce bilmeyenler için içeriği çok kısa olarak özetleyeyim. Ateistlerin Türkiye'deki durumunu araştırıyormuş bu kişi. Gezi parkı protestoları sırasında ateistlerin Türkiye'de karşılaştıkları şiddet, taciz ve ayrımcılıkla ilgili örnekler olup olmadığını soruyor. Bu tür sorunlarla karşılaşan ateistlerin polis ve yargı sistemi gibi yerlerden yardım alıp alamadığını soruyor. Ayrıca, ateistler hakkında ihbarda bulunan yerel milislerin olup olmadığını soruyor.

Email'in içeriğinde başka bilgi yok, ama kurum mültecilerle ve göçmenlerle ilgilenen bir kurum olduğuna göre, bu tür kişilerden gerekli koşullara uyanlara iltica hakkı verilmesi olasılığıyla ilgili olabilir bağlantı kurma sebebi. Bu yüzden bunu burada paylaşmak istedim.

Sitelerde Paylaş

Galiba canada gezi olaylarından bu yana türkiyeden gelen sığınma taleplerinde ilginç bir artış görmüş ve acaba bu vatandaşlar rol mu yapıyor yoksa gerçekten mi zulum altındalar emin olamamış.

Tabi, birileri ''drama queen'' i oynayarak şanslarını denemeye çalışıyor olabilirler.

Afrikada açlık yoklukla boğuşurken bir iç savaş sayesinde avrupa da mülteci olma hakkı kazanan zencilerin durumu gibi.

Ülkelerini yıkan savaş kendilerinin hayatını daha iyiye doğru büyük ölçüde değiştirdiği için savaşa minettarlar aslında.

Ağlamayana meme yok çünkü.

Daha iyi bir ülkede yaşamak istiyorsan kendi ülkende en ezilen adam olmalısın.

Sitelerde Paylaş

Bence bu konuyu ciddiye almalı ve gereken cevabı vermeliyiz. Ad hominem haklı olabilir.

Bazıları Gezi parkı hareketi veya başka bir nedenden baş vurmuş olabilir. Haklı olarak..

Çünkü sorulan soruların cevabı Türkiye'de din özgürlüğünün olmadığını gösterecektir.

Sorunlar yalnız ateistlerle ilgili değildir. İslam dışında her dinle ilgilidir. Türkiye bu bağlamda son derece katı, bağnaz, ilkel bir ülkedir.

Bunları kesin olarak belirtmekte yarar vardır..

Sitelerde Paylaş
  • 1 month later...
  • Konuyu Görüntüleyenler   0 kullanıcı

Sayfayı görüntüleyen kayıtlı kullanıcı bulunmuyor.

• Yeni Oluştur...