4 dakika önce, Cercis Hz Circis yazdı:

Dear Anton1000. Why are you here?

İngilizce konuşan biri, hristiyanlık hakkında tartışmak için türkçe ateistforum'a gelirmi?
Ben de yeni olmama rağmen bana da çelişkili geliyor.

atheistforums.org english
ateistforum.org turkish

atheist ile ateist farkını ayıramıyor musun?

Büyük olasılıkla türktür. 17-21 yaş aralığında 

Sitelerde Paylaş
17 saat önce, Anton1000 yazdı:

You who are atheists who come from muslim familys what is your opinion about christianism and Christians?  

We respect christians who do not impose religion and do not discriminate against atheists.

Din dayatmayan ve ateistlere ayrımcılık yapmayan hristiyanlara saygılıyız.

Sitelerde Paylaş

εσείς born muslims.I born muslim too.But i believe in God in all of my life and when i go out of islam when i read the koran nad when i listen to islamic twrorist.For this i find bibble and read it.Then i was christian in old-orthodox church tge only church in eyrope who their members dont become cosmics.In my college who i am student here in Paris we have got turkish students(all are moderns like as european youngs) and my girlfriend are turkish.She is modern as european girl too.You why are atheists?

Sitelerde Paylaş

In Istanbul have got christians i know this.Have got Armenians,Greeks,Catholics,Evangelicals,Assyrians and Jehovas witnesses and some turkish who become christians.I want to learn how to see the christianism an atheist who dont born christian...And to learn why are atheists....

Sitelerde Paylaş
34 minutes ago, Anton1000 said:

εσείς born muslims.I born muslim too.But i believe in God in all of my life and when i go out of islam when i read the koran nad when i listen to islamic twrorist.For this i find bibble and read it.Then i was christian in old-orthodox church tge only church in eyrope who their members dont become cosmics.In my college who i am student here in Paris we have got turkish students(all are moderns like as european youngs) and my girlfriend are turkish.She is modern as european girl too.You why are atheists?

Comparing religions is a difficult thing to do. Explaining why we are atheists is very hard too. Because you dont suddenly become an atheist, you just live your life and gradually free yourself from religion through your daily experiences, curiousity and research.

Sitelerde Paylaş

Haklısın ekremaktaş, ciddi cevap vermek lazım.
Bu adam troll değil, ben troll sandım.

Doğuştan itibaren ateist olan insanların, Hristiyanlığa nasıl baktıklarını ve hristiyanlığı tanımadan niçin ateist olduklarını merak eden bir arkadaş sadece. Ben doğuştan ateist değilim. Yeni ateist oldum ben. Bu konu beni ilgilendirmediği için uzaklaşıyorum. Yalnız, hristiyanlığı da islam kadar tanısaydım aynı sonuca ulaşırdım gibime geliyor.

Sitelerde Paylaş
  • Konuyu Görüntüleyenler   0 kullanıcı

Sayfayı görüntüleyen kayıtlı kullanıcı bulunmuyor.

• Yeni Oluştur...