Geert Wilders'in gencligi

Wilders hakkinda ne dusundugunuzu bilmiyorum.

Yahudi kirmasinin saclarini duzlestirip sariya boyamasi ve mavi lens takmasi bana komik geldi. 

Gerci kendi hayati istedigini yapmakta ozgur.

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/neo-nazis-your-pride-geert-wilders-is-a-jew-and-a-half-blood/

wilderslosbol.jpg

kippa.jpeg

rabbi 2.jpg

rabbi.jpg

Sitelerde Paylaş

bu yahudilerinde işi zor düşünsene adamlar en ufak bir olayda her şeyi sana bağlıyor ( cidden yahudi takıntınız akıl hastalığına dönüşmüş)

wilderse gelince  fikirlerini onaylamıyordum aşırı geliyordu ama bu müslümanların yaptıklarını görünce adama katılmaya başladım 

tarihinde İlluminatus tarafından düzenlendi
Sitelerde Paylaş
1 saat önce, İlluminatus yazdı:

bu yahudilerinde işi zor düşünsene adamlar en ufak bir olayda her şeyi sana bağlıyor ( cidden yahudi takıntınız akıl hastalığına dönüşmüş)

wilderse gelince  fikirlerini onaylamıyordum aşırı geliyordu ama bu müslümanların yaptıklarını görünce adama katılmaya başladım 

Henry Ford gibi bir dusunur - "The International Jew - World's Foremost Problem" ("Dunyanin baslica sorunu - Uluslararası Yahudi") diye bir kitap yazmayi gerekli goruyorsa, Ezra Pound, Bobby Fisher gibi insanlar dunyadaki bir cok sorunda bu kucuk toplumun gerektiginden fazla payinin oldugunu soyluyorsa bunda bir dogruluk payi olabilir. 

Sitelerde Paylaş
7 dakika önce, UzaydanGelenAteyiz yazdı:

Henry Ford gibi bir dusunur - "The International Jew - World's Foremost Problem" ("Dunyanin baslica sorunu - Uluslararası Yahudi") diye bir kitap yazmayi gerekli goruyorsa, Ezra Pound, Bobby Fisher gibi insanlar dunyadaki bir cok sorunda bu kucuk toplumun gerektiginden fazla payinin oldugunu soyluyorsa bunda bir dogruluk payi olabilir. 

henry ford un yazdığı (daha doğrusu yadırdığı) kitap vasat altı saçma sapan bi şeydir ki naziler tarafından bir çok ödül verilmiş  soykırımı haklı çıkartmak için propaganda olarak kullanılmıştır

savaştan sonrada henry fordun kendisi dahil bu kitap için özür dilemiş bu kitabın varlığı saklanmaya çalışılmıştır.

önce bunları görmeden cımbızlamak ne oluyor ?

Sitelerde Paylaş

buda özür metni

For some time past I have given consideration to the series of articles concerning Jews which since 1920 have appeared in The Dearborn Independent. Some of them have been reprinted in pamphlet form under the title "The International Jew." Although both publications are my property, it goes without saying that in the multitude of my activities it has been impossible for me to devote personal attention to their management or to keep informed as to their contents. It has therefore inevitably followed that the conduct and policies of these publications had to be delegated to men whom I placed in charge of them and upon whom I relied implicitly....

Those who know me can bear witness that it is not in my nature to inflict insult upon and to occasion pain to anybody, and that it has been my effort to free myself from prejudice. Because of that I frankly confess that I have been greatly shocked as a result of my study and examination of the files of The Dearborn Independent and of the pamphlets entitled "The International Jew." I deem it to be my duty as an honorable man to make amends for the wrong done to the Jews as fellow-men and brothers, by asking their forgiveness for the harm that I have unintentionally committed, by retracting so far as lies within my power the offensive charges laid at their door by these publications, and by giving them the unqualified assurance that henceforth they may look to me for friendship and goodwill...

It is needless to add that the pamphlets which have been distributed throughout the country and in foreign lands will be withdrawn from circulation, that in every way possible I will make it known that they have my unqualified disapproval, and that henceforth The Dearborn Independent will be conducted under such auspices that articles reflecting upon the Jews will never again appear in its columns.

Sources: Letter, Henry Ford, June 30, 1927, Rare Documents file, American Jewish Archives; Victoria Saker Woeste, "Insecure Equality: Louis Marshall, Henry Ford, and the Problem of Defamatory Antisemitism, 1920-1929," The Journal of American History (December 2004), p. 877-905; Neil Baldwin, Henry Ford and the Jews: The Mass Production of Hate (New York: Public Affairs, 2001), p. 142-146.

Sitelerde Paylaş

Yahudilerin canı cehenneme her şeyi kendilerine mal ediyorlar.

Yahudiler hakkında ne denildiyse doğrudur.

Yahudi olmayanları  hayvandan aşağı görüyorlar.Kendileri ırkçılığın kitabını yazmışlar.

Alevilerde onların takipçileri.Soyları bozulmasın diye akraba evliliği yapan topluluklar ikiside.Ençok genetik bozukluğa sahip olanlarda onlar.

Jewish genetic disorder araştırma yapın bir sürü  site çıkacak karşınıza.

Sitelerde Paylaş
10 dakika önce, İlluminatus yazdı:

buda özür metni

For some time past I have given consideration to the series of articles concerning Jews which since 1920 have appeared in The Dearborn Independent. Some of them have been reprinted in pamphlet form under the title "The International Jew." Although both publications are my property, it goes without saying that in the multitude of my activities it has been impossible for me to devote personal attention to their management or to keep informed as to their contents. It has therefore inevitably followed that the conduct and policies of these publications had to be delegated to men whom I placed in charge of them and upon whom I relied implicitly....

Those who know me can bear witness that it is not in my nature to inflict insult upon and to occasion pain to anybody, and that it has been my effort to free myself from prejudice. Because of that I frankly confess that I have been greatly shocked as a result of my study and examination of the files of The Dearborn Independent and of the pamphlets entitled "The International Jew." I deem it to be my duty as an honorable man to make amends for the wrong done to the Jews as fellow-men and brothers, by asking their forgiveness for the harm that I have unintentionally committed, by retracting so far as lies within my power the offensive charges laid at their door by these publications, and by giving them the unqualified assurance that henceforth they may look to me for friendship and goodwill...

It is needless to add that the pamphlets which have been distributed throughout the country and in foreign lands will be withdrawn from circulation, that in every way possible I will make it known that they have my unqualified disapproval, and that henceforth The Dearborn Independent will be conducted under such auspices that articles reflecting upon the Jews will never again appear in its columns.

Sources: Letter, Henry Ford, June 30, 1927, Rare Documents file, American Jewish Archives; Victoria Saker Woeste, "Insecure Equality: Louis Marshall, Henry Ford, and the Problem of Defamatory Antisemitism, 1920-1929," The Journal of American History (December 2004), p. 877-905; Neil Baldwin, Henry Ford and the Jews: The Mass Production of Hate (New York: Public Affairs, 2001), p. 142-146.

Bu acilan davadan sonra, sanirim basina gelecekleri anladigindan olabilir. David Irving'e ve Robert Fuarisson'a yaptiklari gibi onu da tehdit etmis olabilirler. 

Sitelerde Paylaş
12 dakika önce, priest of nature yazdı:

Yahudi olmayanları  hayvandan aşağı görüyorlar.Kendileri ırkçılığın kitabını yazmışlar.

Alevilerde onların takipçileri.Soyları bozulmasın diye akraba evliliği yapan topluluklar ikiside.Ençok genetik bozukluğa sahip olanlarda onlar.

Her tasin altindan cikiyorlar? Asiri sag mi dersin, ISID mi dersin...

Sitelerde Paylaş
2 dakika önce, UzaydanGelenAteyiz yazdı:

Her tasin altindan cikiyorlar? Asiri sag mi dersin, ISID mi dersin...

eksik söylemişsin  bütün dünyayı ele geçiren bütün tarımı kontrol eden  petö (pancar terör örgütü) de onların altından çıktı

16 dakika önce, priest of nature yazdı:

kuran demiyormu israiloğullarını üstün kıldık diye

tarihinde İlluminatus tarafından düzenlendi
Sitelerde Paylaş
  • Konuyu Görüntüleyenler   0 kullanıcı

Sayfayı görüntüleyen kayıtlı kullanıcı bulunmuyor.

• Yeni Oluştur...